SAGADULA - Thalwil
Timetable and registration
For a free trial lesson (one free lesson per child) please click REGISTRATION.
(Free trial lessons are only possible in the Chäferli, Häsli, Tigerli, SAGADULA Familie und Forscher groups and if you register for 10x. Otherwise they cost CHF 20.- )
Siblings are welcome too.
* in SAGADULA Family
3rd of May 9.39 a.m.-11.00 a.m.
All of the instruments and the play equipment, including the soft element landscape, are available for the children to play with.
Friends are also welcome to register!
Chäferli, Häsli, Tigerli, SAGADULA Familie, Forscher:
(50% reduction for 2nd sibling)
- 10 consecutive lessons: CHF 260.-
(CHF 26.00 per 45 min lesson)
- 20 consecutive lessons: CHF. 480.-
(CHF 24.00 per 45 min lesson)
Fees for babies (older than 12 months) in the same group: CHF 50%
CHF 15.00 per hour/child, second child CHF 8.00
CHF 20.00, sibling CHF 10.00
Please inform us in advance if your child (or the parents) will miss a lesson. In this case, if the respective group is not too full, a replacement lesson in a different group may be attended – ideally in the same week (otherwise a different week is possible). Unless we have informed you otherwise, your child may attend the lesson on the date you have suggested. Once the course has been completed, with the exception of the following personal holiday regulation, we can no longer compensate you for any missed lessons.
Personal holiday regulation:
If we receive 2 weeks’ notice of your intended absence, we will add
- 1 week of lessons at the end of the course > if you miss 2 weeks due to holidays
- 2 weeks of lessons at the end of the course > if you miss 3 weeks, etc.
owner SAGADULA Thalwil
- Mirjam Mathier is a qualified nursery teacher who has been awarded a recognised diploma in early music education and primary education from the Kodaly music school in Zurich. She started her career as primary school teacher and teacher in early music education at the Rothenturm music school. For many years, she worked as a nursery teacher and taught the flute in Wollerau. At the bilingual Lakeside day school in Küsnacht, she worked as a nursery teacher and substitute music teacher up to primary one. For two years, she was an enthusiastic course teacher at Sagadula in Wädenswil where she gained her Sagadula qualification. She will manage the Sagadula Thalwil centre as of September 2014.
- Preschool teaching diploma
- Long-standing experience as kindergarten teacher in Austria, Solothurn, Zurich
- Direction of various theatre performances by preschool children
- Course instructor at the college of education
- Emergency response course (young children)
- Qualification as SAGADULA course instructor
- Instruments: guitar, recorder, alto recorder
- Mother of two children